Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Generators



Halloween greetings with the help of www.imagechef.com/

This was my favorite generator, because it was so easy and had so many options available without having to use personal photos. The Generator Blog was incredible, with so many different, crazy options. It would be great to try with personal photos that I have on my computer at home. Without those, I didn't feel I could create anything of much of interest. I suppose you could go out to Flickr or Google and find images, but that's pretty time consuming. I'll probably go back to the imagechef later on and create something different for MySpace. I tried three time to get a word search I made with a generator onto the blog by copying the HTML as it instructed to do, but the box showed up empty. This was the link. http://freewordsearch.teacherly.com/show/15873-Web+2.0.html

No comments: